Pages

About Me and My Blog and Amazon Store

My photo
Langley, BC, Canada
I love to read. I love books. I like to talk about books and recommend them. I read everything including cereal boxes and junk mail! I heard once that if you're not reading at least 3 books at a time you're not reading enough! This blog will keep track of the books I've read and whether or not I liked them. It will be a little bit of everything from Christian fiction to Science fiction and fantasy. Feel free to participate by suggesting books to review and giving your comments. Occasionally I am given free books by Publishers in exchange for a review. I am not told how to review them or compensated in any way for the review.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Contemplating a Kindle

Amazon's Kindle is finally available in Canada. As I mentioned in my last post I'm in the midst of moving and there are a lot of boxes of books! I love being surrounded by books and like being able to hold one in my hands but I've been seriously considering buying a Kindle for the ease of storage and carrying around. I always have a book in my purse and sometimes they are heavy!

So readers of my blog, do you have a Kindle? Do you like it? Is it worth the $300.00 or so that Amazon is currently charging for it? I'd love to hear from any of you that use one.

Or how about a Sony e-reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment