Pages

About Me and My Blog and Amazon Store

My photo
Langley, BC, Canada
I love to read. I love books. I like to talk about books and recommend them. I read everything including cereal boxes and junk mail! I heard once that if you're not reading at least 3 books at a time you're not reading enough! This blog will keep track of the books I've read and whether or not I liked them. It will be a little bit of everything from Christian fiction to Science fiction and fantasy. Feel free to participate by suggesting books to review and giving your comments. Occasionally I am given free books by Publishers in exchange for a review. I am not told how to review them or compensated in any way for the review.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

And to all, a good night...

This will probably be my last post for 2010 as I’m away on vacation until the end of the year.

This has been a great year for reading. However as you can tell from the sidebar I didn’t come anywhere close to reading 100 books ins 2010! But it was fun trying. My favourite books read this year were The Heart Mender by Andy Andrews and the Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. Many people on my list will be getting these books for Christmas.

I’m taking 3 books on vacation with me and I’m a little worried that it’s not enough books to bring along. But since I don’t have an e-reader yet it will have to do.

I’ll be back in 2011 reading and reviewing books. Until then, have a very Merry Christmas and may many good books be under your tree waiting to be read.

1 comment: